Customer Experience Lead
The Customer Experience Lead’s primary responsibility is to assist the leadership team in overseeing the sales floor and ensuring a positive experience. The Lead will assist in aspects of store operation focusing primarily on the areas of customer engagement, including the sales floor, fitting room and cash wrap.
Our Sales Associate utilizes expert knowledge of our product combined with passion for activity, health and wellness to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe our customers and match them with the right activity or wellness offering. Our associates respect our customers, take pride in the brand mission, the product, the store, and its team and works to deepen the relationship with our customers to provide an innovative and compelling shopping and community experience.
Visit Harvest today for more information about available positions & to learn more about joining the team.
We are looking for customer-focused retail sales associates with a passion for home decor and furnishings, willing to lead and grow with a dedicated team of retail professionals.
Retail Store Supervisors assist the Store Manager to ensure the highest level of customer experience, as well as to maintain the operations and visual presentation of the store. This position is responsible for overseeing and conducting customer transactions through the Point of Sale system, developing and training staff on product expertise, customer service and maintaining a current and correct inventory.
Sales Associate Key Holder
The Talbots Sales Associate Key Holder (SAKH) creates exceptional customer experiences and enables others on the team to build enduring relationships with our customers. The SAKH is responsible for driving the business forward specifically as it relates to operational activities and store systems. As needed, the SAKH has responsibility for leading/supervising others on occasion and opening the store for business and/or closing the store for the night.
• Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer experiences.
• Ambitious and enthusiastic in creating an environment for both the store and team to succeed. Thrives working in a team environment.
• Expeditious in ability to take initiative with limited direction.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity.
• Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever- changing environment.
• Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
• Must understand and follow all policies and procedures to successfully open and close a store.
• Extremely dependable and punctual.