Grilled Chicken With Sesame Ginger Peanut Dip
- Cut chicken into strips
- Place on wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Place either breast halves or skewered chicken in a flat pan.
- Coat the chicken with 1/2 of the Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and let marinate for several hours, turning once or twice (Overnight marinating works well also)
- Measure 1/2 cup of Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and pour into a small saucepan
- Place 1/2 cup of the peanut butter in the saucepan and blend well
- Add heavy cream and mix well with the peanut butter and teriyaki mixture, bring to a simmer
- Spray grill or broiler with pan release spray and pre-heat
- Grill chicken breasts or skewers until chicken is firm, evenly browned, and cooked thoroughly
- Season with salt and pepper if desired
- Place cooked chicken on plates or platters and place sauce in a bowl for dipping
Recipe Courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.